East Gamba Trading Company is a community that originated in the 1978 SambaGambina Civil War.
In 2016, the long-term director of EGTC, General Janne Gambels, was in his small plane carrying diamonds when the plane crashed into Parola area.
Janne Gambels survived the accident and eventually took part in the battles between Uusimaa and Pirkanmaa. Gambels was elected president among the civilian population of Parola by democratic elections.
However, at the beginning of his presidency, Gambels had found that he did not enjoy the popularity of all the people. As a precaution, Gambels was represented at official events by his twin, who was suddenly murdered in the Battle of Tiirikylä.
Gambels quickly withdrew from the public, until finally in 2021 he ended up on the Padasjoki after the battles between Uusimaa and Pirkanmaa seized.
During his years of silence, Gambels had contacted old SambaGambina Civil War veterans and now has gathered his troops.
- Camouflage: No limitations.
- Armband: color will be published later + Player-ID. Armband must be worn on both hands.
- Vehicles: Player owned vehicles and IFV.
- Battalion commander: Mikko Koho, Tiera airsoft Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook-group: link
Infantry companies (+300 players)
- Infantry companies are made from many platoons which are assigned to attack and defense missions along with additional tasks given by the battalion commander.
- It is important for team leaders to inform their platoon leader and company commander about their playing style and capabilities in advance. The goal of this is to give faction commander better estimate of the performance of factions troops.
- Companies are based in their factions main base.
- Game masters will support infantry units with transportation on land and water if possible.
Mechanized company (+100 players)
- The mechanized company will be assigned on offensive and support missions given by the battalion commander. The Battalion commander is given free hands on how to use their mechanized forces.
- Company is based in their factions main base.
- You must have your own vehicle or a place in your teams vehicle to be qualified for this unit.
- Separate online registration is required in the Kuulaportti and you must get your vehicle inspected in the vehicle registration point on site. You can read more about this from the rules-section and players.ehasa.org-website
Reconnaissance platoon (ca. 30-50 players)
- The reconnaissance platoon will provide reconnaissance, combat and other missions given by their battalion commander.
- Unit members are expected to be more independent on the field than other players. Additional information will be given by the battalion commander.
- Reconnaissance platoon can increase their mobility by using bikes and ATVs.
- The reconnaissance platoon is based in their factions main base unless otherwise is decided with the battalion commander.
- Members of the unit are allowed to use ghillie-suits and wear their armbands in both ankles when using ghillie-suits.
- You can join to the Reconnaissance platoon only via approval of the battalion commander.
The strength and structure of the team depends on the decision of the battalion commander.
Individual or group application to reconnaissance platoon can be found in here .
It is advisable to register to the game to a Infantry/ Mechanized Company after which the player can be easily transferred to the reconnaissance platoon. Application processing may take up to few weeks.
HQ platoon and the commander
- The headquarters platoon will maintain the main base along with other platoons and provide leadership within the battalion.
- The battalion commander is in charge of his battalion during the whole game.
- An ingame command tent(3x9m), accommodation-tent(no heating), electricity, water, modern battlefield command system and number of terminals will be provided for the battalion headquarters.
- One game master will be assisting the battalion commander and for example helping the commander to stay in touch with game masters.
- It is recommended that the battalion commander assembles his or her headquarters team as early as possible before the event.
- Battalion commander is recommended to create their headquarters platoon before the event as soon as possible.
Applications to the Information and Researchand reconnaissance platoon are handled by battalion commander. Gamemasters can also give out opinions about applicants.
- The game fee for the headquarters platoon is fixed 40 €. For the battallion commander, the game is free.