Hölböcorp is an international company founded in 2020 and is a part of the Hölböcorp united group. Hölböcorp's main business is security services.
In August 2020, Hölböcorp was involved in the Padasjoki area with the conflict between Pirkanmaa and Uusimaa.
However, the situation soon escalated when a missile from Hölböcorp Missile Technologies, owned by Hölböcorp United, fell into the wrong hands in the area and eventually exploded, causing extensive injuries and property damages.
The explosion forced the forces of Pirkanmaa and Uusimaa to flee the area, and as a result, Hölböcorp now settled on the largely deserted Padasjoki.
- Camouflage: No limitations
- Armband: Red + Player-ID. Armband must be worn on both hands.
- Vehicles: Player owned vehicles and IFV/Tanks/boats provided by game masters.
- Battalion commander: Jaakko Hiltunen
- Facebook-group: link
Infantry operations unit (+300 players)
- Infantry companies are made from many platoons which are assigned to attack and defense missions along with additional tasks given by the battalion commander.
- It is important for team leaders to inform their platoon leader and company commander about their playing style and capabilities in advance. The goal of this is to give faction commander better estimate of the performance of factions troops.
- Companies are based in their factions main base.
- Game masters will support infantry units with transportation on land and water if possible.
Mechanized division (+100 players)
- The mechanized company will be assigned on offensive and support missions given by the faction leader. The faction leader is given free hands on how to use their mechanized forces.
- Company is based in their factions main base.
- You must have your own vehicle or a place in your teams vehicle to be qualified for this unit.
- Separate online registration is required in the Kuulaportti and you must get your vehicle inspected in the vehicle registration point on site. You can read more about this from the rules-section and players.ehasa.org-website
Special and reconnaissance (ca. 30-50 players)
- The special and reconnaissance platoon will provide reconnaissance, combat and other missions given by their battalion commander.
- Unit members are expected to be more independent on the field than other players. Additional information will be given by the battalion commander.
- Reconnaissance platoon can increase their mobility by using bikes and ATVs.
- The reconnaissance platoon is based in their factions main base unless otherwise is decided with the battalion commander.
- Members of the unit are allowed to use ghillie-suits and wear their armbands in both ankles when using ghillie-suits.
- You can join to the Reconnaissance platoon only via approval of the battalion commander.
The strength and structure of the team depends on the decision of the battalion commander.
Individual or group application to reconnaissance platoon can be found in here .
It is advisable to register to the game to a Infantry/ Mechanized Company after which the player can be easily transferred to the reconnaissance platoon. Application processing may take up to few weeks.
Corporate management unit
- The corporate management unit will maintain the main base along with other platoons and provide leadership within the Hölböcorp.
- The corporate's managing director is in charge of the whole faction during the game.
- An ingame command tent(3x9m), accommodation-tent(no heating), electricity, water, modern battlefield command system and number of terminals will be provided for the battalion headquarters.
- One game master will be assisting the battalion commander and for example helping the commander to stay in touch with game masters.
- It is recommended that the faction leader assembles his or her headquarters team as early as possible before the event.
- Faction leader is recommended to create their corporate unit before the event as soon as possible. Faction leader goes through the applications for any special units within the faction.
- The game fee for the corporate management unit is fixed 40 €. For the faction leader(managing director), the game is free.