By Elias Tahvanainen
We are looking for employees for the TSTOS 21 event to assist with for example ticket sales, weapon chronography, parking rides, construction of respawns, traffic control and garbage cleaning. In addition to these, the event may also include work that is not generally defined, such as arranging the contents of our shipping containers or building game props, and so on.
All work assignments are such that you can attend the event if you wish. The work tasks are scheduled for the start of the event (ticket sales, traffic control, etc.) and the final stages (garbage cleaning, etc.).
The duration of shifts may vary depending on the job and the employee's wishes. We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- This is work comparable to volunteering. When applying for a job, keep in mind that Ehasa doesn’t even pay its own members anything for the months of work that we do before the event.
- For example, in parking transportation, when an employee does it with his/her own vehicle, we pay the reasonable costs of using the vehicle.
- The employee is paid at least one hot meal.
- In the past, we have given discounts e.g. for the event ticket fee and/or made the game management sauna available to the employee and his/her's team for the evening.
- In certain cases, we may consider discounts on game fees or monetary compensation for work. For example, if you commit to helping with the constructions for a long time before the event or after the event.
Applying for a job
You can apply for jobs by sending a voluntary application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that the application will mention the following:
- When are you available/willing to work (before/after the event/during the event ..)
- How long do you want to work.
- What kind of work do you want to do.
- Do you have a car available to use. If so, how many seats are in your car and can you transport people with it.
- Have you previously assisted in Ehasa ry events.
- Do you have any special skills (Ea-training, security etc.)
- Your language skills.
- What you want as a reward/payment for your work.
For more information on assignments, email email@example.com